Custom Search

Life Poem

I was so disappointed this day, why? My friend told me that our trip will reset on other date. I expected that trip so much beacause its the only time we will be reunited again. And I don't expect for a rescheduled of our trip because I knew it will be officially "DRAWING" and never ever gonna happen again.

I saw a mirror behind me then I looked at my face. Oh! shocks "I'm getting older" , then I realize why I'm so excited for our trip and now I'm disappointed. I want to see my old friends before my beautiful face fades away as I grow older. Hmmmppp... I hope that it will not ruin my day.

I surf in the net and find some stuff that can make me smile all day.. then look what I found.

The Alphabet of Aging..

ABC's of Aging
A is for arthritis,
B is for bad back,
C is for the chest pains. Corned Beef? Cardiac?
D is for dental decay and decline,
E is for eyesight - can't read that top line.
F is for fissures and fluid retention
G is for gas (which I'd rather not mentionand not to forget other gastrointestinal glitches)
H is high blood pressure
I is for itches, and lots of incisions
J is for joints, that now fail to flex
L is for libido - what happened to sex?Wait! I forgot about
K!K is for my knees that crack all the time(But forgive me, I get a few lapses in my
M-memory from time to time)
N is for nerve (pinched) and neck (stiff) and neurosis
O is for osteo-for all the bones that crack
P is for prescriptions, that cost a small fortune
Q is for queasiness. Fatal or just the flu?Give me another pill and I'll be good as new!
R is for reflux - one meal turns into two
S is for sleepless nights,counting fears on how to pay my medical bills!
T is for tinnitus - I hear bells in my earsand the word "terminal" also rings too near
U is for urinary and the difficulties that flow (or not)
V is for vertigo, as life spins by
W is worry, for pains yet unfound
X is for X ray - and what one might find
Y is for year (another one I'm still alive).
Z is for zestFor surviving the symptoms my body's deployed,And keeping twenty-six doctors gainfully employed.
Hmmmpp.. I don't think its fit for me maybe my friends.. I'm too young for aging.. I'm still pretty!

2 supah stars:

  Anonymous

October 16, 2008 at 11:32 PM

Here's mine:
B -- bad back, dahil sa pagbabad sa computer.
C -- chest pain, possibly angina pectoris, but most probably heart burn (esophageal reflux)
E -- eyesight, can be corrected by reading glasses naman.
V -- vertigo... but so far, so good; one year nang hindi pa umuulit ng sumpong.

Take care, anak. ;) God bless.

  Anonymous

October 16, 2008 at 11:35 PM

Uy! Nagkaron ng link yung eyeglasses, pano nanyari yun? :D