Custom Search

Chichiryucks!!!

This post is for my rated filipino citizens who read my tagalog version blog..

If you are curious about this..and can understand my lovely language go to this link http://repah.wordpress.com

This video is the CHICHIRYUCKS EPISODE in imbestigador

For the latest Philippine news stories and videos, visit GMANews.TV

At last, you can now view the crappy things happen in our place..

Sad to say that many people do this to earn more money sacrificing the many lives surrounding themm... May God bless them.

2 supah stars:

  bluedreamer27

October 14, 2008 at 12:06 AM

yucky nga napanood ko nga yan maedjo ilag na me sa mga chichirya

  bluedreamer27

October 16, 2008 at 12:16 AM

hello jhoy gheeh just dropping by here again hehe
uy i just apply for EON card sa union bank 2 weeks after pa makukuha yung atm uy giude me ha kasi di ko kasi alam kung pano magsimula eh