Custom Search

Digital Scrapbooking

I recently download a software ScrapbookFlair I've seen this while surfing the net. I'm so interested making my pictures turned to a more organized trendy book that last forever. And sice its digital the pictures and the design will never ever fade.



Here is the sample covering of my crappy job.. lols

look.. after I did it I feel that I am the real godess in the universe.. hehehe.. I really love myself...sigh..

I've seen many pinay moms and american moms are into digital scrapbooking. It is more fun to make a digital scrapbook why?

1.Digital Scrapbooking Means Less Effort And Quicker Results
2. You can find more great scrapbooking albums, templates and designs
3. You can also make your own layouts and even use clip art that can be printed or applied to any scrapbook page to which you can also add digital photographs.
4. It will enhance your creativity thru scrapbooking.

Now gotta go! HAPPY SCRAPBOOKING


2 supah stars:

  Anonymous

October 6, 2008 at 4:06 AM

jhoy!!!! thanks for the link! i downloaded the scrappy thingy, it's so fun! I just posted a creation I made from this cutie pie software. :D

  bluedreamer27

October 9, 2008 at 8:19 AM

hehe but still for me scrap books are for girl repah hahaha