Custom Search

Do I look Like Jessica Zafra?

That was the two pictures of beautiful lady in the universe.(lolz) At the left side is my haggard picture and at the right side is Ms. Jessica Zafra the well known writer of many novels in the Philippines.


I'm not bookish, that's why I don't know Ms. Jessica Zafra until my friend told me I look like her base on my friendster pictures. Then I search the name of Ms. Zafra and i got amazed about the results.

I can't believe that my friend told me that seriously because my friend is a certified joker and I knew she only want to annoy me, but for the very first time, I'm so happy and flattered about she said that I look like her. Imagine, If ever I'm going to the mall and wear eyeglasses, many people will tell me I'm Ms. Zafra. hahhaha..

I'm sure that all of you got curious who is Ms. Jessica Zafra??? and interested what books she've done. Well one of the books she wrotes is "Mananangal Terorizes Manila" . One day I will buy that book.. It so interesting! Well for more info about Ms. Zafra go to this site http://jessicarulestheuniverse.com/about/.

Wait, I knew! We have one thing in common.. We love cats!!!













4 supah stars:

  Anonymous

September 25, 2008 at 7:21 AM

hehehe... congrats to your new domain. hmnn... sino ka ba sa 2? Parang pareho lang yata. ajiji

  twinks

September 29, 2008 at 4:37 AM

ang galing ng friend mo ah!
mgkamukha nga kayo! hehehe..
pls vote for me pala.. nasa blog ko ang poll.. thanks in advance

  bluedreamer27

September 29, 2008 at 10:42 AM

oo nga magkaukha nga kayo haha nakakatuwa naman sana ako makahanap din ng kamukha
its nice to see you back repah
by the way can i invite you to visit my entablado at www.likhangkwento.blogspot.com

  aries_arevalo_ax

October 11, 2008 at 11:36 AM

walanjo, magkamukha talaga!