Custom Search

The Book of Bro. Bo

It is not a 40 day retreat for me when I read this book. Actually, its a 10 day retreat only since I received this book. I almost break the rules to read it within 40 days, but due to my eagerness and totally I'm excited to turn the page and finished it I almost done it within 10 days.!

I'm so blessed to have this book. I didn't buy it. It just mailed in our home for me. I can't remembered if I subscribed in kerygma. But the only thing I know, This is the book I wanted to have.

I'm an avid fan of Bro. Bo Sanchez, I'm so amazed everytime he preached in many people. His the preacher that make all things in sense and preached joyfully. I don't know where he got his energy and the words he says to the thousands of people listening to his stories. And after you heard him.. wow its totally healing from your soul. Maybe he is the angel sent by God to preach the people who has a big burden to bring and he helps you to lighten it up by his words.

I don't want to be this post to be long.. jut go to bro.bo's site and start living happily ever after with god.

1 supah stars:

  aries_arevalo_ax

October 11, 2008 at 11:32 AM

ui si bo sanchez... magaling na author yan! maiinspire ka talaga sa kanya... God blezz!!