Custom Search

My Dream Laptop







Perfect!

That was the laptop I've been looking for.! Actually I will not buy that! Haller! its too expensive and obviously I don't have $1324.99 or Php55,649.58, in my savings or in my pocket, maybe in my dreams.

You read it right actually the Sony Company slash the price up to $1,099.99 or Php 46,199.58. That's why I only use that laptops as my wallpaper in my cellphone, to remind me that I have a goal to be rich and buy that Pinky Posh Laptop sooner after 10 yrs.


One thing and more things why you must love this laptop because...

there's many color to choose from and look for the specification of this SONY VAIO C-Series

You will look really gorgeous while using that. But for now I will stick on our Personal Desktop Computer. And wait for my fairy God mother arrive.




6 supah stars:

  Anonymous

June 1, 2008 at 5:13 AM

wow! i like that! never mind the price. lols..

  Anonymous

June 2, 2008 at 6:26 AM

okay yang vaio...

  bluedreamer27

June 3, 2008 at 9:29 AM

cool yung loptop pero yung price hindi lol

  Anonymous

June 4, 2008 at 4:59 AM

The pink is my favorite! It's not in my budget either :(

  Anonymous

June 4, 2008 at 6:25 AM

wooohh.. that almost blow me away.. hahaha... so your .com na pala? ahaha.. asensado.. kanino ka nagpaampon? miss you girl... :)

  Anonymous

June 4, 2008 at 9:14 PM

that pink laptop can go with my pink ipod, pink wallet, pink ipod case, pink camera and my pink celphone. don't get me wrong. my favorite color is green and blue but friends and family have been giving me stuff in color pink. akala siguro masyado na akong medyo tomboyish kaya binibigyan ako ng mga ganyan. baka kahit sa accessories lang ay magmukha akong gurlash