Custom Search

I'm Existing!


Today I want to go back on my regular routine which is blogging. I know that all of you notice of my sudden disappearance in cyber universe. Well by now I can’t tell you why! Its just, I don’t want to blog if I’m on the stress mode. Yeah, right. I’m super stress. I just have a big big big dilemma. Okay I want to share some of them.. just only some..

1. First, the scary earthquake that happen in China, that kills thousand of lives. I remember what my Grandma said after she died. She always tells us, if people don’t stop destroying the environment, the prophecy of Nostradamus will come true, that many tragedies, storms, calamity problems, crisis and many lives will destroy. And people on earth will suffer it. Gosh! I got scared when I watched the news about this earthquake and remind me all of this things. I’ll pray that it will not ever happened again. I know that God really loves us.
2. Second, what an early Rainy Season? That brings typhoon in our country and destroy property and lives, that’s why we have lots of crisis. But they said it is okay, at least , it not hot in the Philippines.
3. And last, Well I thought that my mom is already okay! But still she got sick again, that’s why I’m temporary invisible in cyberspace. I hope that my mom will get well soon.


But for now, I will disturb all your blogging homes because I’m Back, and I'm Existing.




5 supah stars:

  bluedreamer27

May 25, 2008 at 8:03 AM

i have an award for this blog repah hopr you like have a great day

  aries_arevalo_ax

May 25, 2008 at 1:22 PM

hi reps... favor naman po... i need inspiration. can you read and comment on my last post? thanks po...
God bless you...

  Mar C.

May 28, 2008 at 10:52 AM

blog lang ng blog repah! yebah!!!

  twinks

May 29, 2008 at 4:02 AM

hello sis,
glad to hear that you're back!
hope oks na c mom mo.
btw, about dun sa inline comment, I found a hack. Cge lang, pg natapos ko na yong ibang ginagwa ko na blog eh i'll help you with yours - basta ba simple design lang - kaya ko. oks?
ingat po :]

  Anonymous

May 29, 2008 at 10:27 PM

reapah... welcome back sistahh!