Custom Search

I love Google!

See the cute page rank checker at the left side of my blog! Well I only got PR3 for almost sixth months of my unusual blogging! May be google loves me so much., that's why they gave me a reason to smile whenever I'm going to blog and have more perseveracne in this blogging career.





That's why!

so much....

And I wish after my Blogging Career comes to its One Year old, I hope that I got PR10, lots of money in my paypal account! and last, have many friends to come. lol!

But for now, I just wanna thank to all of my dear reader's and wishing to subscribe please on my blog, so that we have a happy world!!!

Actually, The reason why I make this blog beacause I got encourage by my everdearest friend Itot to make an english blog and monetize it. And you know my dear fans, it is worthy to do it. Beacause I'm able to help charities and myself too. because of the money I got from some advertisers here and also to my paid surveys. I wish It will last longer.

If ever I got PR10, well I'm going to be the one of Major Stockholders of Google..Yahoo!

I hope that all of you got a PR to! Dont you worry God will help us all the way!









7 supah stars:

  Anonymous

May 3, 2008 at 5:49 PM

HAHAHA! CONGRATS! yong isa kong blog binalik nila yong PR4 but reyna? kulelat ever pa rin! kairita! anyway! sana yumaman yu! HAHAHA CONGRATS AGAIN!

  bluedreamer27

May 6, 2008 at 7:06 AM

WOW CONGRATS REPAH
by the way tapos na nga pala yung tag na wold wide link check mo na lang sa blog 4 tags ko

  Sterling "Chip" Camden

May 8, 2008 at 12:54 PM

Good luck, repah!

  Anonymous

May 19, 2008 at 8:31 AM

congrats with your page rank

Pinoy po kayo?
Link exchange po tayo. :)
Comment back po, gusto ko sana mag link exchange with my 2 websites.

  bluedreamer27

May 20, 2008 at 9:26 AM

hello just dropping by here reaph
mustah na???

  Anonymous

May 29, 2008 at 2:50 AM

aba, business! hehehe... yayaman ka na nyan :D

  RedLan

June 1, 2008 at 9:53 AM

pacanton ka rin pag magpr10 ka ha. hehehe. thanks for the post, now I know where I can find that PR on google. hehehe. goodluck sa blogging mo.