Custom Search

Want To Be FAMOUS?

Honestly, when I see this ad on one of my friends blog., I really want to join. Why? well my biggest dream is to join in a beauty contest. But as I review this contest, I realize don't want to be expose to the public. hehehe! And maybe I'm too beautiful for this contest! lol!

Also I'm happy to be a private person, And it will be done in other countries, so I'll decided to vote those people who already join. And be happy what God's gave me a beautiful sexy body.!

But If you wish to join well! Read the Mechanics.

Want to be Famous?

Join the very tremendous event of the year and be famous. Join Look of the year! and here's the mechanics.

MECHANICS:

You’ve got the winning looks! Now do it!
This is unique! An online beauty contest for anybody – not just a chosen few, but everybody who wants to join! And the judges? Not some secret group but simply everybody who surfs onto

LookOfTheYear.com and votes.
Even if you don’t win, you can be discovered by model agencies, who we invite to take a good look. Who knows you might become a famous model…
Are you what the model agencies are looking for? You might never know, so join! And give millions of visitors the chance to rate your pictures.There will be one winner in each of these four categories:
Girls 14-19 Women 19+ Boys 14-19 Men 19+Each month a top 10 list is published for each categoryLookOfTheYear.com will publicize the 4 winners of 2008 on the 31st of December 2008

2 supah stars:

  Anonymous

May 2, 2008 at 7:35 AM

HI there! Thanks for the msg. If you are free though this monday or tuesday same time, please do leave me a message at tahnee.gonzales@yahoo.com

  bluedreamer27

May 4, 2008 at 8:22 AM

hello repah ive tag you in my blog wow congrats for your blog achievement
kahity ala pa akon alam bout page rank and its benefits but im still on the the processs knowing more bout it