Custom Search

Stumble Upon Discover new sites

Do you Know StumbleUpon?

StumbleUpon gets you more traffic for your sites & blog. When my friend tells me to join here. It really works. I got diffrent visitors all over the worl and that's not all it also helps you discover new sites.

Like this one... Take a look at the picture ang follow the procedures.


Imagine that aour right brain tries to say the colour but our left brain insist reading the word??? Do you know why? Well as of now, I don't know, so I can say don't ask me! Okay?

That is one of the pictures I discover while using Stumble Upon, and it really funs to surf and discover new enjoyable sites.

and for the wiki-readers out there, feel free to join Stumble upon! pls. click the link here!

http://suexchange.com/r.php?u=repah

and build more traffic.

3 supah stars:

  Anonymous

April 29, 2008 at 4:59 AM

Good afternoon. The FGD would tackle topics mainly focused on blogging. I am currently doing a study as to why Filipinos blog. Therefore I am trying to gather people who express themselves well to have a discussion as to why they blog, what drives them to continue blogging and why they choose to use one particular blogging service (eg. blogspot etc). I really hope that you can make it. Due to the conflict of schedules, it seems like the FGD will be moved to Friday or Monday next week. Same time 630-7pm :) I really hope that you could possibly confirm. Thanks :)

  bluedreamer27

April 29, 2008 at 11:11 AM

oh my kaya pala nahirapan ako kasi la akong brain hehehe

  Anonymous

May 2, 2008 at 1:23 AM

nice info repah...