Custom Search

How to put a Scroll box in your Blog

I'm having a hard time just to find the code on I nserting a Scroll box in your blog. I want to have more space in my blog so I asked some of my blogger friends here but no one knows.

Yet I'd try to search it and voila I saw it.

I'm so excited trying it to my post now.


hello guys
a testing for
what I discover in blogosphere

I knew many of you already know this
but just want to share it, I can't Imagine I can do this.. yahoo..



It is also applicable if you want to insert image in scrollbox.
so here's the code:
href"
THE CODE CAN BE SEEN HERE!
"



You can adjust the height and width and also the font style and color.

If you have questions free to ask me..

5 supah stars:

  sweetytots

September 16, 2008 at 2:52 AM

ei, there is no code in the box...

  bluedreamer27

September 16, 2008 at 9:51 AM

alam mo ba repah kakayuklas ko rin lng ng bagay na yan hehe

  joytoy

September 16, 2008 at 1:39 PM

hi may i know whats the code. i dont see any code hehehhe. thanks for posting this one. its a great help.

  joytoy

September 17, 2008 at 12:49 PM

hi thanks for contacting me. anyway, here's my email add: joyel23@yahoo.com. Thanks so much. I'm tired of looking my blogroll. hehhehe

  sweetytots

November 3, 2008 at 1:05 AM

hi repah, can you help me on putting the scroll bar? there is no code ..