Custom Search

Happy Birthday to ME!




Although I'm not existing in blogosphere this past few days, weeks,and months. Well! i'm still alive and kicking.! I'm just fixing some family problems (physically, emotionally,mentally and financially).

And I'm here to say that today is my Birthday! Yahoo.!Actually I didn't feel that today is my birthday, its just like an ordinary day for me.. Its been long long years to spend my birthday this way ALWAYS..

But still i'm so blessed to experienced it yearly! I know that eventhough I didn't have a big celebration or a party, I'm still happy that God gave me a chance to exist in earth and not only that to exist also in cyberworld.

Well I prepared my yearly wishlist!

1. Hope to finished my studies... sooooon after 10 years(hehe..)
2. Good health for me and to my family and especially to the people who loves me.
3. Have a mansion in boracay and rest house in Baguio....(lol!)
4. Stop the climate change happening in our world.
5. WORLD PEACE!

I know that you are curious of how old is me now ????? well! lt me think??? I'm turning 18 .. HEHEHE..

I just wanna thank to the people, anonymous people who greeted me via email....Super thank to all of you..

to know more about me follow this beautiful link...

repah





6 supah stars:

  Anonymous

August 21, 2008 at 3:36 AM

hapiberdey

  twinks

August 21, 2008 at 10:55 AM

wow birthday mo!
pa cheese burger ka naman! hahahaha

  Anonymous

August 21, 2008 at 10:13 PM

repah dear..happy beerday sayo :) bata mo pa ha :)

  aries_arevalo_ax

August 22, 2008 at 8:44 AM

ui belated, repah!!! parang kelan lang naging mas-matanda... este... mas-maganda ka. hehehe!!!!

  Anonymous

August 22, 2008 at 9:48 AM

belated happy special day 2 u'

  Cielo

August 22, 2008 at 2:01 PM

Belated happy bday sis, huli man daw at magaling huli pa din hehehe