Custom Search

Supah Welcome


..Today I cordially announce my newly own website with my newly own domain name http://www.supahrepah.com/
..First I wanna thanks to the ff.

1. God for having me in the earth with super hilarious mind.
2. Super thank you to dneero paid surveys, because of this paid surveys, I do have own my domain name, and also many spoken bloggers hear they random thoughts through answering the surveys.
3. To my super online teacher ITOT . from the very start of the beginning until now, he keep me encouraging and supporting me all the way, to have my own website be more profitable.
4. To my everdearest sisterette camillee, my dwelling place slash person whenever I need comfort……. Tears.. super thanks..
5. And the last to all my fellow blogger friendly friends in WORDPRESS and BLOGSPOT who support me all the way, giving me comments and suggestions that makes me become a certified human in cyberspace.

All of my fellow viewers and readers all over the world who consistently visit my site.. I owe it to all of you.. Super thank you so much.
I hope that I would be more eager to post everyday my daily thoughts of life from the inner words from my mind…. Thank You..


11 supah stars:

  Clint

March 8, 2008 at 1:51 AM

I'm so glad for you congrats.
I have been a subscriber for some time now and this post caught my eye.

promomaker
www.promomaker.blogspot.com

  Anonymous

March 9, 2008 at 8:01 AM

woohhooo!!! congrats repah... kumikitang kabuhayan na!

  Anonymous

March 9, 2008 at 10:58 PM

wow.. :D may sarili ka nang domain ganda.. congrats!! ^_^

  Anonymous

March 10, 2008 at 1:46 AM

congratulations! i am looking forward on reading more of what you do, what you think and whay you can say.

have a nice day!

  bluedreamer27

March 10, 2008 at 6:47 AM

hello repah gheeeh i know itot54joni his the author from 100%batangueno right?
tinulungan nya rin ako before
di ko pa kasi alam kung paano magsend ng community message sa mybloglog
gheeeeh thanks at nalaman ko iyon sa tulong nya i owe him a lot too haha
have a great day repah and more power to you

  Anonymous

March 10, 2008 at 7:46 AM

welcome sa panic blgging world! hahaha

  ...sommer...

March 10, 2008 at 8:08 AM

...huwow lola, congrats!!! may the force be with you pare!!!=)

  Joy

March 10, 2008 at 6:58 PM

Wow! A very refreshing look. Well done!

You must visit my new site and if possible link to it, too :) - I, Woman

joy
A Pinay In England
Your Love Coach
Norwich Daily Photo

  Anonymous

March 10, 2008 at 9:16 PM

naks mukhang dumarami na ang nagpapa dot com. congrats repah!

  Anonymous

March 11, 2008 at 5:21 AM

congrats girl! weeeeiiiii!!!

most welcome sis, anytime, bsta ikaw ;) mwah!

  Anonymous

October 12, 2008 at 1:04 AM

congrat! nakaDOTCOM kana pala! you may have many more sponsors to come..at pabalato ka nman ng pangDOTCOM hehe. Godbless!