Custom Search

My dream Summer Getaway


Oh my El Nido!

.. I am a member of less fortunate people in the philippines and dream to be here...

But for this time.. I'll enjoy my site seeing here in blog..
EL NIDO

-the best place to have a summer getaway..Located at Palawan
What a nice place to enjoy your solitude.. and a place for meditation..

Imagine that it has 45 beaches surrounded over El Nido.. That's why you would really enjoy Island Hopping. And dream to stay here forever..

As I research in the net.. For only 600- 700 pesopesosesss ...you can enjoy a whole day exploring in the caves, snorkeling and kayaking.. Wow.. so expensive for me!(hehehehe)

EL Nido Foods

Oooh lala.. the big lobsters that really makes you fat.
fRESH TAHONG... definitely to take you to have an extra rice..
.. How I wish I can taste that but for now.. Calling the attention of my friendly readers who are planning to have a vacation in El Nido... please.. please buy me A PASALUBONG!



1 supah stars:

  Anonymous

April 9, 2008 at 10:21 AM

Hello kababayan =) thanks for dropping by my blog.

Yup, El Nido IS beautiful, as is the whole of Palawan. One way you can explore El Nido would be if you are a social researcher, my friend was stationed in El Nido by way of a Spanish govt grant putting up solar panels on nipa hut houses for sustainable energy.

happy Summer!