Custom Search

healing wonder of tomatoes





tomato is the best policy!


BEFORE

AFTER

Do you see? do you see? hey!hey! that's me! I'm not the "TOMATO QUEEN" or an image model of a herbal product,or having a promotion for my newly found product..

Hey your wrong! Why? I just wanna share some healing wonder of tomatoes to me.Aside from it is nutritious fruit/vegetables. It helps also to makes you beautiful and added glow into your skin not for just women out there but for men also. I discover this beauty tips while watching RX-MEN at QTV 11. At that time I have many pimples/itchy pimples turn to be acne.. I tried many beauty soap that can prevent pimples and acne but nothing's effective. Actually six (6)beauty soap I tried for my younger turning old face becauseof pimples. But when I watched their beauty tips galore.. that tomatoes can be an aid for swelling pimples.
***TOMATO- is a strong astringent that peel your dead skin and turn it to a new younger looking skin.Tomato has a component that can also prevent our face to become oily and dry.. Don't ask me what component it is.. because i dont know too.. hahaha..
TIPS ON APPLYING TOMATO ON YOUR FACE
Busy girls & boys... ready.. I used to do this ritual of mine before I go to sleep to be more effective.
1. Wash your face with tap or normal water.
2. Using any kind of soap/ not detergent soap but facial soap, gently spread out all over your face in circular motion.
3. After that, rinse thoroughly until there's no spot of soap leave behind.
4. Then get 1 piece of cold tomato slice it into two
5. Spread it all over your face in circular motion.
6. Leave it for five minutes.
7. Last rinse thoroughly and let ot dry.
nOTE: FOR MORE EFFECTIVENESS and glow feeling put the tomatoes inside the refrigerator from one hour or even more, to feel the freshness of tomatoes.
- make sure before you spread the tomato in your face, you wash it first. - you will see the result after 3 months. just be consistent..
happy with my tips? feel free to leave some comments or violent reactions.. hahaha..

6 supah stars:

  Anonymous

January 22, 2008 at 3:38 AM

Tomato is the word for today.. hehe, are you eating tomato? that's good to eat.. very nutritious..

  Anonymous

January 23, 2008 at 6:12 AM

Ganon, magiging rosy ang skin? Parang yung sa Pond's? Rosy white? Ayos a... Pag sinipag ako magawa nga yan hehe

  Anonymous

January 23, 2008 at 3:12 PM

ill try this! :D

  Anonymous

January 24, 2008 at 4:56 AM

@lei & claire- sana nagiiwan kyo ng url ng mdalaw ko uli kyo... hehe.. salamat sa pagbisita..

  bluedreamer27

January 25, 2008 at 8:32 AM

naks namn pang billboard na!!!

  ...sommer...

January 28, 2008 at 6:32 AM

..really? tomatoes? syet kung alam ko lang e d sana di na ko gumastos ng libo nuon nung natadtad ako ng yetang pimples...macropeeling pa nakapagpagaling ng face ko. kamatis lang pala!!hmfpt!!!:p